Thank you for showing interest in Noons Creek Housing CO-OP. The application process is as follows:
- Complete the online application — APPLICATION PROCESS IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Attend a Co-op orientation & submit $15 administration fee (watch for announcement on this site)
- You will then be placed on wait list
Wait list time are extremely long due to popularity of the coop.
We do not give timelines or location of where applicants are on the list.
When a unit becomes available the Coop will contact those applicants that have been selected to be short listed for membership from the main wait list. Short list selection applicants will be scheduled to attend an applicant interviews. Short list applicants will also be required to complete credit and background reviews. If you are successful short list applicant and there is a unit matching your housing needs, you may be contacted and asked to do a walk through of available unit. You then have 24 hours to accept or reject the unit.
We hold orientations periodically. Exact dates will be announced on this website. Currently we do not have a orientation session scheduled for this year.
ORIENTATION DATE: nothing scheduled at this time
Questions about CO-OP Living –https://www.chf.bc.ca/faqs/
FOR NEW APPLICATIONS PLEASE Click link below:
Noons Creek Housing COOP NEW APPLICATION
For application Updates – ONLY please email email@example.com – this email is only monitored for application updates. We do not respond to any emails other than application updates.
*** Failure to complete applications accurately or completely will result in the application being rejected.
National Occupancy Standards for Subsidized units only.
- Spouses and couples share a bedroom.
- There shall be no more than 2 or less than 1 person/ bdrm.
- Parents do not share a bedroom with children.
- Dependants aged 18 or more do not share a bedroom.
- Dependants aged 5 or more of opposite sex do not share a bedroom
Guidelines for Applying National Occupancy Standards for Subsidy
In recognition of a variety of co-parenting arrangements, a child who resides with their parent(s) a minimum of 40 percent of the time will qualify as a permanent member of the household when determining eligibility and appropriate unit size.
- meets the qualifying income standards.
- Meets criteria for national occupancy standards but do not have the qualifying income.
Noons Creek Housing Co-Op does not have any 1 bedroom units
Currently Noons Creek consists of the following units:
- 3A Small, 3 Bedroom, 22 units 1295+ Sq. ft. 280 unfinished bsmt., single carport
- 3B Large, 3 Bedroom, 6 Units 1344+ Sq. ft. 500 unfinished bsmt., dbl. carport
- 3C Middle, 3 Bedroom, 10 Units 1300 Sq. ft. 499 unfinished bsmt., parking pad
- 2D 2 Bedroom, 9 Units 1098+ Sq. ft., 512 unfinished bsmt., parking pad
- 4E 4 Bedroom, 10 Units 1531+ Sq. ft., 319 unfinished bsmt., dbl. carport