Thank you for showing interest in Noons Creek Housing CO-OP. The application process is as follows:
- Complete the online application — APPLICATION PROCESS IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- If selected for a possible short list you will be required to complete an interview, credit check and financial qualification process.
- You will then be placed on Short List. – You must update your application file every 6 months if you wish to remain on the short list (see below).
We do not give timelines or location of where applicants are on the short list.
When a unit becomes available the Coop will contact those applicants that have been selected to be short listed for membership. Short list selection applicants will be scheduled to attend an applicant interviews. Short list applicants will also be required to complete credit and bbackground reviews. Proof of financial qualification will also be required. If you are successful short list applicant and there is a unit matching your housing needs, you may be contacted and asked to do a walk through of available unit. You then have 24 hours to accept or reject the unit.
Questions about CO-OP Living –https://www.chf.bc.ca/faqs/
APPLICATION PROCESS IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
SHORT LISTED APPLICATION FILES – Updates – ONLY please email email@example.com – this email is only monitored for short listed application updates. We do not respond to any other emails other than short listed application updates.
*** Failure to complete applications accurately or completely will result in the application being rejected.
National Occupancy Standards for Subsidized units only.
- Spouses and couples share a bedroom.
- There shall be no more than 2 or less than 1 person/ bdrm.
- Parents do not share a bedroom with children.
- Dependants aged 18 or more do not share a bedroom.
- Dependants aged 5 or more of opposite sex do not share a bedroom
Guidelines for Applying National Occupancy Standards for Subsidy
In recognition of a variety of co-parenting arrangements, a child who resides with their parent(s) a minimum of 40 percent of the time will qualify as a permanent member of the household when determining eligibility and appropriate unit size.
- meets the qualifying income standards.
- Meets criteria for national occupancy standards but do not have the qualifying income.
Noons Creek Housing Co-Op does not have any 1 bedroom units
Currently Noons Creek consists of the following units:
- 3A Small, 3 Bedroom, 22 units 1295+ Sq. ft. 280 unfinished bsmt., single carport
- 3B Large, 3 Bedroom, 6 Units 1344+ Sq. ft. 500 unfinished bsmt., dbl. carport
- 3C Middle, 3 Bedroom, 10 Units 1300 Sq. ft. 499 unfinished bsmt., parking pad
- 2D 2 Bedroom, 9 Units 1098+ Sq. ft., 512 unfinished bsmt., parking pad
- 4E 4 Bedroom, 10 Units 1531+ Sq. ft., 319 unfinished bsmt., dbl. carport