Thank you for showing interest in Noons Creek Housing CO-OP. Application for membership at Noons Creek is highly demanded and we experience very few vacancies.
Please check out CHFBC Living in a COOP
What does it take to be considered for membership?
- Meet membership requirements as per Coop Act/Rules
- Demonstrate active participation in your current community and why you would make a good member
- Agree to follow all Coop policies and rules
- Participate in the membership interview
- Complete credit check and financially qualify to meet housing charges for housing unit preference (prior to offer to occupy)
- Be approved by majority vote by Board of directors
- Pay all share fees at time of acceptance to occupy
The application process requires the following:
- Complete the online application form — APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW CLOSED – We only accept online applications forms – Email/Conventional Letters will NOT be accepted
- If your application is selected for a possible short list, you will be required to:
- complete a family interview (all future members)
- complete credit check and financial qualification process.
- Demonstrate that you understand the commitment to living in a Co-operative Community
- ONLY THOSE Contacted and completed the process will be considered for placement on the Short List. If you have not completed the entire selection process you are NOT on our shortlist and your application is no longer valid, and you would need to reapply once the application process is re-opened for a future vacancy.
- For those that are contacted and successful to make it to the short list – You must update your application file every 6 months via email, firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to remain on the short list. Stale dated applications are deleted from our records.
- Short-listed applicants on the Coop short list may require updated credit checks or interviews as required by the Board of Directors to ensure eligibility if there is a prolonged wait between vacant units.
- Should you be contacted to fill a vacancy, you are given a date and time to conduct a walk through of the unit. You have 24 hours to accept or reject the unit.
CLOSED FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
We do not give timelines or location of where applicants are on the short list.
Questions about CO-OP Living –https://www.chf.bc.ca/faqs/
Currently, Noons Creek Coop consists of the following units:
- 3A Small, 3 Bedroom, 22 units 1295+ Sq. ft. 280 unfinished bsmt., single carport
- 3B Large, 3 Bedroom, 6 Units 1344+ Sq. ft. 500 unfinished bsmt., dbl. Carport
- 3C Middle, 3 Bedroom, 10 Units 1300 Sq. ft. 499 unfinished bsmt., parking pad
- 2D 2 Bedroom, 9 Units 1098+ Sq. ft., 512 unfinished bsmt., parking pad
- 4E 4 Bedroom, 10 Units 1531+ Sq. ft., 319 unfinished bsmt., dbl. Carport